ONLINE SEMINAR:Â Wed 14 Oct 2020,Â 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm
Over the last few months the vast majority of UK contact centres have operated on a work-from-home basis and, for most, itâ€™s been a steep learning curve.
Initially, concerns about connectivity and the health and well-being of remote workers dominated. Then management and performance issues took centre stage, with many centres experiencing severe challenges as sickness levels increased, and both productivity and staff engagement fell.
Now, contact centres must decide on the way forward. Will it be 100% homeworking or hybrid office/homeworking? How will staggered rotas work? Will work-from-home be voluntary, compulsory, or both?
For this online seminar, the CCMA has invited SensÃ©e to share its experiences of managing homeworking teams.
Topics to be covered include:
- The importance of creating a complete end-to-end homeworking technology ecosystem
- Why your Virtual Workplace must, as closely as possible, replicate the physical office environment
- Employee engagement in a virtual world
- Remotely managing performance, productivity and quality
- Monitoring the health and well-being of homeworkers
- Infosecurity in a virtual world
- Should you treat your homeworkers and office-based staff the same â€“ or differently?
- The benefits of homeworking: a real life case study of how homeworking has increased productivity & CSAT and reduced cost & attrition
- Great tips and advice on managing homeworking teams
Sign up today to find out how your business can get more from homeworking â€“ and get answers to your burning issues from SensÃ©eâ€™s experienced Consultants, Operations Managers and Team Leaders.