Chair: Sandra Busby, Welsh Contact Centre Forum
Date: Apr 13th 2022
Time: 10.00 to 11.30am
As the world prepares for a full post-Covid re-opening, we look at 5 strategies that could help contact centres get more from hybrid working. Â During this session, we will ask:
- What strategic and tactical plans will best ensure everyone is on the same work mission?
- What hybrid working model(s) will work best for your organisation?
- How will you ensure effective ‘team’ working?
- How will you ensure all team members are treated fairly and enjoy the same career opportunities?
- How can hybrid working enhance your green credentials?
Sandra Busby will be joined by experts from home and hybrid workplace specialists SensÃ©e – Service Delivery Manager Josephine Hodge and Homeworking Team Leader Emma Gunner.
WeÂ hope you can join us.