This eBook follows a Working Mums virtual roundtable on 27th April on the subject âHow we can successfully implement hybrid working at scaleâ. Â The event was sponsored by SensÃ©e.
The roundtable featured HR and operational professionals from: Axis, AWE plc, British Transport Police, Financial Services Compensation Service, FDM Group, Flexibility.co.uk, Human Tissue Authority, John Lewis Partnership, L&Q, Odeon Cinemas Group, SensÃ©e, SMS plc, St Albans City Council, Starling Bank, Taylor Wimpey, Transport for London and Verizon Media.
The eBook features Top 20 takeaways.
Here are 10 of those takeaways:
- Develop a hybrid working mindset
- Donât import office systems to a remote landscape
- Start with tasks and what can be done better
- Keep everything dynamic and avoid rigid processes
- Design the work and then the workplace
- Question traditional views about how things work
- Think about different forms of flexibility for all your employees, not just those who can work remotely to avoid a sense of âthem and usâ
- Consider building an online collaborative digital workspace where everyone can see who is availableÂ and what they are doing
- Think of everyone being equally remote
- Consider dynamic or working on shared documents instead of meetings and think about the purpose of meetings
To discover the other 10 takeaways,Â download our free eBook