Chair: Sandra Busby, Welsh Contact Centre Forum
Date: Wed Nov 30th 2022
Time: 10.00 to 11.30am
Thereâ€™s been no more important topic in 2022 and, as we look to 2023, no signs that Health and Well Being (H&WB) will be any less of a challenge next year.
Nobody ever pretended that the New World of Work would be easy but few foresaw the scale of the Cost of Living crisis that weâ€™re now living through.
In this online workshop we look to share experiences and askÂ how to better look after the H&WB of your homeworkers.
We will ask…. how do you:
- Tackle loneliness amongst remote workers?
- Coach advisers to better serve vulnerable customers?
- Effectively communicate to @home employees – and make sureÂ that they have read and understood your comms?
- Ensure @home and office advisers are all on the same page?
- Manage the â€˜nowâ€™ (together with standard ‘line’ management)?