Join us on March 31st¬†¬†for the South West Contact¬†Centre Forum and Call North West’s¬†Contact Centre Leaders Convention¬†– free of charge – as our guest.
CCLC is packed¬†full of outstanding speakers who¬†will share¬†their experiences to inspire you and your team…. and the day will conclude with a¬†LIVE! Speakers Q&A session.
- Contact Centre Game Changers in 2021:¬†Rob Mukherjee,¬†Director of Transformation at EveryCloud UK
- Understanding the Customer of the Future:¬†Will Carson,¬†Director of Market Engagement at Ascensos
- People Engagement in a Hybrid Home/Office Workplace:¬†Paul Whymark,¬†Chief Operating Officer at Sens√©e
- Proactive Interactions Overtakes Reactive Interactions:¬†Donna Czyzewski,¬†Head of Customer Contact Centres at IAG (International Airlines Group)
- Positioning the Contact Centre as a Strategic Asset:¬†Ben Lyons,¬†Senior Operations Leader at Coop
- Predictions for a Post-Pandemic Contact Centre Workforce:¬†Katy Forsyth,¬†Co-Owner and Director at Red Recruitment
- Workplace of the Future:¬†Richard Beaven,¬†Chief Operating Officer at Brightside Group
This is your opportunity to be part of the¬†Contact Centre Leaders event of the Year.
9:30am – 4:45pm
TO REGISTER YOUR PLACE, PLEASE VISIT¬†https://bit.ly/3sow4zC
You can find further details on the CCLC event¬†at¬†https://cclcuk.com