Chair: Sandra Busby, Welsh Contact Centre Forum
Date: Sept 8th 2021
Time: 10.00 to 11.30am
In this interactive Q&A panel session, we will discuss how to optimise communications and team management to build team morale in the new world of hybrid (home/office) working and 100% work-from-home (WFH).
- How do you replicate the â€˜team officeâ€™ feeling for homeworkers?
- How do you build a Digital Workplace where workers on the same work mission can be together (regardless of whether they WFH or from the office)?
- How do you facilitate and manage social interactions between work colleagues?
- What special skills do WFH managers and Team Leaders (TLs) need (and how are they different to their office-based equivalents)?
- How do you ensure home and office-based employees receive the same training?
Sandra Busby will be joined for a Q&A panel by experiencedÂ SensÃ©e managersÂ Jo Hodge (Service Delivery Manager), Sam Shields (Team Leader) and Sarah Birch (Head of Business Development).
10.00 â€“ 10.05: Introductions and agenda (Sandra Busby)
10.05 â€“ 10.15: How has the contact centre industry adapted to hybrid working post lockdown (Mark Walton, CEO, SensÃ©e)
10.15 â€“ 10.45: Q&A panel
10.45 â€“ 11.30: Open Floor Q&A session led by Sandra Busby
To attend, please register here