Hear fromÂ our expert panel…. and pose your own hybrid working questions
Webinar:Â 18 April 2023,Â 11.00 – 12.00 (BST)
- Jane Thomas, Chair, South West Contact Centre Forum and Call North West
- Andrew Edwards, Head of Operations, Ageas
- Paul Whymark, Chief Operating Officer, SensÃ©e
- Lisa Hewlett, Claims Manager, NFU Mutual
Thereâ€™s a huge number of people, process and technology problems emerging in the new world of hybrid work. And no-one has all the answers right now.
However everyone can learn a huge amount from the experiences of our industry peers – especially those with years of knowledge from managing large scale home and hybrid work operations.
On this webinar, our panel experts will give insights into how theyâ€™ve tackled common hybrid working challenges, including:
- Unifying home, hybrid and office-based teams
- Managing home and hybrid teams effectively
- Delivering consistency in quality, performance and career prospects
- Scheduling work shifts for both operational efficiency and flexibility
- Communicating so that messages land in a timely and effective manner
- Safeguarding customer data and meeting compliance requirements
Learn from our panelists and bring your own questions.
Click here to register for the webinar.