People naturally have lots of questions when they first consider a work-from-home (WFH) role.Â For example:
- How can I build relationships with colleagues when we live hundreds of miles apart?
- How will I get assistance from managers and support personnel when I need it most?
- Will it be a job or a career?
- Is it all work, work, work? What about the social engagement and fun?
- How will I overcome the isolation of being at home?
In this eBook, we asked a cross section of SensÃ©e employees what they feel about working in a 100% WFH role.